REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
Deliveries Returned to Us
Occasionally a hamper will be returned to us for one of the following reasons (not limited to):
- A notification was sent but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery;
- A notification was sent but the recipient did not pick the package up from the post office or collection point;
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved;
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient;
- The delivery was refused;
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card;
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out; or
- The courier could not contact the recipient and there was nowhere safe to leave the parcel.
- If a parcel has an incorrect or insufficient address, our couriers are unable to call the recipient to verify and instead, the parcel will be returned to us.
- Hampers cannot be redirected while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address.
- An applicable redelivery or returns fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the return or delivery of the hamper to the same or an alternative address.
- We will inform you via email once the hamper has been accepted by our warehouse returns team. Credit to the amount of your purchase, less a return fee, will be added to your account with us.
Damaged or Faulty Items
- We are proud of the quality and presentation of our hampers and do everything we can to ensure that every recipient is happy with their hamper.
- In the event that your hamper or its contents are incorrect or arrive damaged or faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team through our Contact Us page.
- We will happily replace, exchange, or issue a credit or refund depending on the extent of the damage and how you wish to resolve the issue, at our discretion.
- Reasonable damage in transit to packaging is expected and is not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- We will require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product.
- We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit or refund for any product that has been dispatched for more than 30 days.
- Please note that refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment.
Damaged or faulty items are assessed on a case-by-case basis, hence the importance of sending photos. Depending on the extent of the damage, we may opt to replace, refund, or credit a part of the hamper only. For example, if an item within a hamper has damaged packaging, we may only provide a resolution for that specific item.
Cancellation or Change of Mind
- Our hampers are dispatched within 1-2 business days of the order being received and it is advisable that if an error has been made or if you wish to cancel the order, to call us immediately on 0499 037 932 (Business days 9am-4.30pm AWST).
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once they have been dispatched and are with our couriers for delivery.
- Please note that changes to orders containing cheese are limited once they have been processed at checkout.
- In the rare event that you or your recipient are not happy with the hamper or its contents, please return the hamper in the same condition it was received to the following address and include the original order number within the package: Attn: Returns, Gather Foods 28 Lindsay Street Perth WA 6000
- Contact our Customer Service Team through our Contact Us page to let us know that the gift is on its way back to us and how you would like the return to be processed:
- Exchange for another item
- Store Credit
- Refund to the original method of payment
- We will email you once the item has arrived back with us and the return has been processed. Should our team not be made aware of your return preference, credit to the amount of your purchase will be added to your account with us
- If the hamper has left our warehouse but has not yet been delivered, it will first need to be delivered to the recipient and then returned to us as we are unable to redirect an order once it is already on the road.
- The return must be received within 30 days of the original date of dispatch.
- Hampers containing personalised items are not able to be returned as they are customised to your specifications.
- Due to the perishable nature of the contents in our cheese hampers, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on our chilled hampers.
Shipping charges will apply to send the replacement item.
Minus the cost of shipping of the original order. Please allow 2-3 business days for the funds to reappear in your account.